CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE DEVELOPER – FULL TIME
Conference Compass is looking for a cross-platform (iOS/Android) developer to join our enthusiastic international team in creating cutting-edge mobile and web apps for events. You will be responsible for developing flexible, high-performance and cross-platform mobile apps. You will play an important role in designing powerful software components and your code will be used within our ecosystems of highly customisable and successful mobile apps for events. The position offers a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies among highly motivated colleagues dedicated to deliver next generation mobile applications.
Who we are
A pioneer in event apps, Conference Compass has a young and passionate team of international professionals, that build the best-on-market mobile apps for conferences and events. Our passion for knowledge serves conference attendees by offering them the complete conference program, including presentation abstracts, floor plans, interactive features and much more, on their iPhone, iPad or Android device. With remarkable accomplishments in Europe, we are excited about expanding further and are looking for a full-stack developer to join us in our accelerating growth.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an inspired and creative developer that shares our passion and experience in cross-platform mobile development. As we aim to succeed together we look for someone who is both communicative and open-minded. We look forward to welcoming an inventive developer, who has a solution-oriented attitude and is driven by the desire to build great products. Our position is ideal for a senior developer, but as we aim to learn together and share knowledge, we also welcome enthusiastic developers with less experience, but a lot of ambition.
Used mobile technologies include React Native, Titanium Mobile and native iOS and Android. In addition to mobile developments, your position would also provide you the opportunity to work with our sophisticated backend deployment infrastructure and with some of the most exciting current technologies like Node.js, AngularJS, NIX, MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
What you will be doing
- Develop cross-platform mobile apps for events
- Implement intuitive user interfaces
- Ask questions and come up with brilliant answers
- Participate in the development of the next generation of our event app and knowledge platform
What we ask from you
- Good knowledge of one or more mobile development frameworks, such as Titanium Mobile, React Native, Xamarin, native Android or native iOS
- Deep understanding of Mobile applications
- Great eye for detail and strong sense of responsibility
- Creativity, willingness to learn, and eagerness to solve interesting problems
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- The ambition to develop well written and designed software
- The aspiration to work with others to solve complex problems
- A strong sense of enthusiasm that makes you come to work with enthusiasm in the morning, and lets you leave with excitement in the afternoon
What we offer
- The chance to be part of a meaningful challenge
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Exciting and challenging assignments
- A fun team of A-players from 8 different nationalities
- Flexible work hours
- An inspiring office in The Hague
Apply by sending us an email with the subject “Cross Platform Mobile Developer” including your resume and motivation letter to: Bjarni Gunnarsson – email@example.com
Agencies need not apply.