Internship – Digital Marketing & Events
Conference Compass has achieved remarkable accomplishments in Europe with our mobile apps for conferences and associations. Now, we are excited to expand further and are looking for an ambitious intern to join our marketing team in our accelerating growth!
Who will love this internship: 👩🏽💻👨🏼💻
- A doer who is eager to set foot into the world of online and event marketing
- An explorer who wants to wants to sharpen their talents and use them to drive international growth
- An optimist who is not afraid to think out of the box and pursue new ideas
- A team player who enjoys working cross-functionally to bring our products to the next level
Who are we?
We are a young and passionate team of professionals with more than 11 nationalities. Our mobile event apps enable organisations to grow their mobile community, communicate and interact with their attendees and share more knowledge throughout the year. Our clients are some of the largest medical and scientific societies, who value our specialisation in their field and commitment to offering a truly engaging user experience.
Together, we aim to “make bright people brighter”.
What your tasks will look like: 📝
As part of our marketing team, you have both the responsibility and freedom to think BIG! We will involve you in a variety of projects including online, content and event marketing. You will be working closely together with our marketing manager to grow our audience and to tweak our online presence. Creative thinking and initiative is highly appreciated! Another important task of yours will be planning exhibition and event attendances. In cooperation with the sales team, you oversee to-do lists, communicate with event organisers, and prepare marketing materials. Make our apps shine and impress our clients.
You are great for this position because: 💥
- You are interested in mobile apps, technology, and events
- You have a feeling for social media, marketing and communication
- You have a basic know-how of Google Analytics, Adwords and Social media advertising
- You can juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- You are an ambitious student enrolled in a higher education
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- You are available for 40 hrs per week (hours are flexible)
Why you will love it at Conference Compass:
- Gain experience within all facets of the marketing field
- Be part of an exciting challenge and international growth
- Join a fun, smart and international team of A-players
- Enjoy flexible work hours that give you enough room for required study activities
- A fair internship allowance
Sounds good right? Join us!
Apply by sending us an email with the subject “Internship – Digital Marketing & Events” including your resume and a short motivation to Jana Westermann| email@example.com
Agencies need not apply.