Sales Executive (Delft, fulltime)
Are you a B2B sales talent with an interest in mobile apps and software? Are you looking for a sales position in which you both challenge and advise your clients? Do you appreciate a good score, but are you only satisfied when your client is as well? Then Conference Compass has a place for you in our international team. As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the total sales process from acquisition to deal. This function gives you the opportunity to work in a rapidly developing, international market.
A pioneer in event apps Conference Compass and a young and passionate team of international professionals that creates the best mobile apps for conferences and associations. Our apps empower congress attendees by offering them a complete congress program, presentations, documents, floor plans, interactive features, networking features, and much more on their mobile. After remarkable achievements in Europe, we are now ready to further expand our sales area and are looking for a Sales Employee that is willing to conquer these new markets.
We are looking for
A good client relationship is your cup of tea and in order to achieve it you employ all communication channels with ease. Our sales process requires multiple touch points and an advising role. You convince your client by thinking along, by asking questions and thus translating his needs into a suitable solution. You are assertive and eager to learn and respond quickly to the rapid developments in our market. You work independently and achieve your targets, but succeed together with your team.
While this position gives you the opportunity to develop yourself in an international market, it requires the extra mile and a healthy dose of enthusiasm.
• Expanding the customer portfolio
• Building your own network within the target group
• Being sharp during customer appointments, asking the right questions and giving brilliant responses
• Creating, assessing and converting opportunities into results
• Active at international events
• Tracking your progress in our CRM
• Closing deals that make us and our clients happy
• Minimal 1 year of sales experience
• Bachelor in a relevant subject
• Residing in the Randstad (NL) at a maximum travelling distance of 1 hour from Delft
• Excellent written and spoken English, extra language is a plus
• Great amount of ambition
• Eagerness to learn
• Experience with selling software is a plus
What we offer
• Competitive salary and vacation leave
• Flexible work hours
• Challenging work in a young and energetic company
• Opportunities to travel for work
Apply by sending us an email with the subject “Sales Executive ” including your resume and motivation letter to: Judith Zuijdervliet | email@example.com |
Agencies need not apply.