Software Developer – Data Processing (Delft, fulltime)
Conference Compass is looking for a Data Processing Developer to join our growing team in creating exciting mobile and web applications. You will be responsible for creating flexible tools for tailoring data used by the next generation of mobile event apps. You will take the lead in implementing all important data processing software created by Conference Compass. This data is used throughout our ecosystems of extremely customizable and successful mobile apps for events.
We are looking for somebody with passion and experience in Python and driven by a solution-oriented attitude. The role would be ideal for a senior developer, but we would also consider enthusiastic people who are less experienced but ready to take the next step in their careers. Besides data processing development, the position would also provide you the opportunity to work with our sophisticated backend deployment infrastructure and with some of the most exciting current technologies like Node.js, React, Angular, MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
Who are we
Conference Compass is the pioneer in event apps. With a team of young, passionate and international professionals we build the best-on-market mobile apps for conferences and trade shows. Using our apps, conference attendees can have the complete conference program including presentation abstracts, author biographies, exhibitor profiles, floor plans and much more on their iPhone, iPad or Android device. With remarkable accomplishments in Europe, we are excited about expanding further. We are growing our talented team of developers, and are looking for a Mobile developer to join us in our accelerating growth.
What you will be doing
- Design efficient data crunching systems.
- Ask smart questions and come up with brilliant answers.
- Participate in the development of the next generation of our event app platform and knowledge platform.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant subject.
- Good knowledge of the Python programming language.
- The capacity to write clean and correct code for data processing.
- Great eye for detail and strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills.
What we offer
- The chance to be part of a meaningful challenge.
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance.
- Exciting and challenging assignments.
- A fun team of A-players from 8 different nationalities.
- An inspiring office in the old centre of Delft
Apply by sending us an email with the subject “Software Developer – Data Processing” including your resume and motivation letter to: Bjarni Gunnarsson | firstname.lastname@example.org