1 – 3 Sep 2015 | Oxford, United Kingdom
EBJIS is dedicated in the battle against infections in the musculoskeletal system and appeals not only to orthopaedic surgeons but also to microbiologists, plastic surgeons, infectious disease specialists, molecular biologists and material science specialists. Each year the annual EBJIS Conference grows bigger and gathers more than 500 participants from all over the world.
This year the conference will focus on patient management and particularly on how we can improve treatment and outcomes for these unfortunate people. The programme will be provided with keynote lectures, interactive workshops, free paper sessions, topic symposia and posters.
The principle topics for EBJIS 2016 are:
• Perioperative Care of the Infected Patient
• Osteo-articular Infection of the Foot and Ankle
• Novel Molecular and Imaging Tests in Bone & Joint Infection
• Treatment Approaches to Early and Late Prosthetic Joint Infections
• Optimizing Outcomes in Osteomyelitis
• Soft-tissue Management in MSK Infections
• Infection Networks and Registries