23 – 24 Jan 2018 | Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Physics@Veldhoven takes place on 23 and 24 January 2018. It is a large congress that provides a topical overview of physics in the Netherlands.
Traditionally, young researchers are given the chance to present themselves and their work alongside renowned names from the Dutch and international physics community. The programme covers
- Light and matter
- Atomic, molecular and optical physics
- Nanoscience and nanotechnology
- Statistical physics and Soft condensed matter
- Surfaces and interfaces
- Physics of fluids
- Subatomic physics
- Plasma and fusion physics
- Strongly correlated systems.