Capturing insights and real-time data is now easier, quicker, and more effective then ever before: The latest update of our analytics platform* allows you to evaluate your impact and measure your event’s success, giving you the ability to make data-driven decisions backed by real numbers. Here is a quick round-up of our analytics’ possibilities and what we’ve improved:
Event installation & use
How many users installed your event? And when did they do so? The first page of your analytics report will give you a quick overview of the overall performance of your event. On top of that, you can learn more about your attendees, like their device type or platform.
- The analytics open much faster.
- The period selector can now be found at the top of the page instead of at the left, leaving more space to view the analytics.
- New data is added to the number of unique users.
- Android devices are now split up between tablets and phones.
- Create reports for different time periods! By looking at both long-term and daily results, you will be able to make more informed decisions and improve your app at every opportunity.
Page views & popular items
Identifying your most popular content can help you to better understand your attendees and optimize your events in the future. “Page views” shows which pages of the app, like the program, floor plan, or social wall, are viewed most often. If you want to dig deeper into your data, use the “Popular items” tab. Here you can find detailed information about certain sessions, posters, companies, or persons.
- If you’re using different intro pages, you can see for each page how many times it has been viewed.
- The popular items page has been updated. You can now choose to see the 100 items with the highest number of views, number of times favorited, number of rates, average rating, number of notes, or number of info page views. You can also look for the analytics of a specific item(session, person, etc) by making a search.
- This is a great place to measure sponsor visibility and prove value to your sponsors! Download the report and share it with your industry partners.
Learn how the messages that you send to your attendees’ phones are received. The “Messages” tab of your analytics unveils how many views your latest news had and what percentage of your whole audience this represents.
- Did you know that you can include links, pictures, and even videos in your news messages? Try it at your next event and see your views rise!
Your app might be designed to answer your attendees’ questions in a matter of seconds – but what if they can’t find the information they are looking for? Luckily, your app is equipped with a search function that directs them to the right place. To help you understand your users better and optimize your app in the future, you can find all keywords that were entered on the search page within the “Search Queries” tab.
- On the Search queries page, leading and trailing spaces are removed and all characters are converted to lowercase. For example ‘Johnson’, ‘johnson’, and ‘Johnson ‘ will all be grouped in the same keyword.
- Make sure to check if there are any things that people are looking for that are not available within your event, or that are not easily accessible from the app. This allows you to improve your communication through the app and possibly also your event itself.
We recommend you to review your analytics after the event with your Customer Success Manager. Share the results with your team and incorporate the gathered insights into your future planning.
*Disclaimer: Please note that this update is not immediately available for all Conference Compass apps and will be rolled out in the coming weeks.