17 – 18 Jan 2016 | Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Physics@Veldhoven takes place each year in January. It is a large congress that provides a topical overview of physics in the Netherlands. Traditionally, young researchers are given the chance to present themselves and their work alongside renowned names from the Dutch and international physics community.
The programme covers
- Light and matter
- Atomic, molecular and optical physics
- Nanoscience and nanotechnology
- Statistical physics and soft condensed matter
- Surfaces and interfaces
- Physics of fluids
- Subatomic physics
- Plasma and fusion physics
- Strongly correlated systems
The keynote speakers of Physics@Veldhoven 2017 will be Martin Wegener, Rainer Weiss and Margaret Murnane.