14th International Conference on Urban Health
26 – 29 September 2017 | Coimbra, Portugal
ICUH 2017 The only global conference focused on advancing the health of people living in cities worldwide.
Cities are the main drivers of national development and present opportunities to transform a nation’s health and wellbeing, so cities must be at the forefront of tackling the global sustainable development agenda.
Topics include coverage of the following board domain areas:
- Urban Governance and Equity-oriented Policies
- Understanding and Addressing Demographic, Epidemiologic and Societal Change in Cities
- Healthy Urban Planning, Measurement and Metrics, Data and Research
- Environmental Health and Urban Sustainability
- Health Care in Cities – Access, Services and Quality