The Association of Association Executives
The Association of Association Executives is the largest community of association executives in Europe and in the UK, and has members in many other countries, including Africa, India and the Middle East. It is the largest association community outside North America. Members are from professional, scientific, learned, business and consumer-facing, associations, societies, federations, councils, chambers, and other membership organisations in all sectors. Membership is free of charge, funded by sponsors. Under this model, no sponsors gain access to member data, groups, or member-only areas of the website. This network and membership is a service provided by The Networking Organisation Ltd.
To support association executives in the management and development of their organisations and the services, products and support they provide their members.
The specific objectives are to:
- Create a conducive environment for members in which the exchange of ideas and best practice will flourish
- Actively development and spread best practice
- Support members to sustain their organisations and to develop their products, services, and member value
- Promote good commercial approaches to the management of associations
- Continuously invest associations with knowledge
AAE invites association executives to:
- Do and Meet
- Be recognised
- Learn and Thrive
- Get real value