The EASL mobile app: keep up with all activities of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
EASL – The Home of Hepatology – is Europe’s preeminent liver association with global reach and influence.
As education is a priority for EASL many different events:
– The International Liver Congress™, the annual meeting of the association, uniting over 10,000 liver experts
– Special Conference with sponsorship opportunities- Monothematic Conferences
– Endpoint meetings
– 3 Schools of Hepatology, yearly (1 basic science and 1 clinical courses) dedicated to young investigators
– 2 Summits yearly (one on HCC one on NAFLD) combining both basic science and clinical research
– A series of ‘Best of EASL’ events around the globe
– Masterclass dedicated to young investigators
– EASL also endorses other liver related conferences, and sponsors events in the field.
This app allows you to make the most of each event, you can access and bookmark all areas of the congress programme without an internet connection, making this app the perfect tool for planning your conference experience on the road.
Other features include:
– Up-to-date programme details and abstracts
– Faculty information
– Sponsors and Exhibitors information
– Submit your questions to the moderator
– No more paper forms: online session evaluation through the app
– News section for congress announcements
Use the app year-round:
Throughout the rest of the year, the app functions as an invaluable mobile portal for EASL resources: use it for quick access to the EASL website, EASL Campus, membership information and the webcast library.
A news section also will keep you updated with EASL important announcements.