36th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society
7 – 9 September 2017 | Nantes, France
The conference will bring together experts, practitioners and companies involved in infections affecting bone and joint. Professionals attending the conference will benefit from high-level scientific presentations, knowledge sharing and networking opportunities. The scientific programme will be provided with keynote lectures, free paper sessions, industry symposia and posters.
The principle topics for EBJIS 2017 are:
- New strategies and biotechnologies in MSI
- The « aseptic » joint arthroplasty revision: From Prosthetic Joint Infection misdiagnosis to excessive antibiotic treatment
- Pediatric and adult osteoarticular oncologic surgeries – Infection management: Where are we?
- Low grade infections with rare and multidrug resistant pathogens
- Shoulder protheses and osteosynthesis: Management of the osteoarticular infections
- State of the art: Diabetic foot osteomyelitis
- Prosthetic Joint Infection in elderly people